Taylor Shoaf (Tennis)
- Parents names: Travis Shoaf and Angie David
Any additional sports/clubs you participated in:National Honors Society
Any special awards/recognition (can be outside of sports as well: Varsity Letter
- What is your plan after HS graduation?
I will be attending Purdue University in the fall to study as a Pre-PA health major
- Message to Parents: I am so extremely thankful for all of the time and money you have put into these past 4 years that allowed me to continue doing the one sport I fell in love with. Thank you for pushing me and ensuring I maintained the drive to get to where I’m at as a person and a player. Without you, I wouldn’t have made it this far!
- Message to teammates: I am going to miss every single one of you. You have shown me what being part of a team is all about. These past 3 years (of my warsaw tennis career) have consisted of many blooming friendships I never would have imagined having and bonds that I’ll never forget. You guys made long bus rides worth it, warm ups fun, and are one of the main reasons I love tennis so much. You guys are so amazing!
- Message to coaches:
I just want to start by saying thank you! Thank you for seeing the potential in me. Starting off at a new school and trying out for a sport is terrifying, and honestly, I was a little discouraged. But starting from the first practice, I felt welcomed and noticed. Thank you for pushing me and for making me angry during some of my poorly played matches- it drove my motivation (haha). I appreciate all of the support and motivational talks on the sidelines and you’re belief in me throughout all my years as a tiger tennis player!
- Favorite moment of this sport while at Warsaw: My favorite moments are hard to narrow down, I love all of them! But some of my favorites include bus ride jam sessions, late night post match huddles and laughs, and our constant donut stuffing on the courts.