- Parents names: Evlyn Hall, Darrell Hall
Any additional sports/clubs you participated in:Travel softball
Any special awards/recognition (can be outside of sports as well: MVP( Most Valuable Player), Honor Roll
- What is your plan after HS graduation? Study dentistry at IU south bend
- Message to Parents: Thank you for always pushing me to be my best. Thank you for investing in the sport I love. I wouldn’t be the person I am with out you guys. Love you!
- Message to teammates: This is to all my teammates, whether it was on a travel team or during high school season. Thank you guys for humbling me, showing me how to overcome certain things, and especially showing me what a team is, and what it isn’t. And of course, with out you guys I wouldn’t be the teammate I am today. Love you guys!
- Message to coaches: You’ve been my coach since I was nine. You have taught me everything I know about softball. I appreciate your tough love and how you push me as far as you can. Thank you for showing me what softball really is and helping me understand the game. Without you, I wouldn’t be the player I am today.
- Favorite moment of this sport while at Warsaw: My favorite moment during this sport was working with Tori Tackett on her pitching. We were a perfect pitcher-catcher duo. I’m excited to see how far she goes.