- Date & Time: Thursday, February 27th from 5:30pm – 9:00-pm
- Location: Heritage Room in Winona Lake Village
- Cost: $40/ticket or $300 table sponsor for eight. Ticket & table sponsor sales will be available to purchase online in late January on this site.
- Who: All WCHS athletic teams, cheerleaders, middle school & elementary school athletics
- Why: Three reasons
- Raise needed funds for teams and the athletic department
- Recognize community members/supporters, volunteers & athletic achievements
- Honoring the past and alumni with a heritage table and the start of a “Half of Fame” wall at Warsaw HS. Note: We will start accepting nominations the day after the event and will recognize Hall of Fame inductees starting next year at the auction in 2021.
TEAM REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Auction Items secured:Each team will be required to secure at least 3 silent auction items and no more than 6 items with only 1 item being an oral auction item. Any additional auction items will go into the general proceeds funds to distribute equitably between all teams involved.
- Each term will receive 50% of the proceeds from the sale of the auction item. The other 50% will go into the general proceeds funds to distribute equitably between all teams involved.
- Ticket Sales/Table Sponsorship:Each team will be required to sell 8 individual tickets at $40 each or find a table sponsor for $300 (includes recognition in the program and table display). 50% of the ticket/table sales will go directly to the team.
- Teams can purchase more than 1 table with 50% of the ticket sales still going directly back to the team.
- A limited # of Complimentary coaching staff tickets will be given for each program pending the size of their team and participation#’s.
Team information and important documents for participation: